Our R&D center is registered within the scope of Law No.5476 on 21/12/2010 by the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology.
Our R&D center aims to achieve :
- Generating technological information by means of R&D and innovation in order to gain an architecture, able to compete internationally
- Innovation in products and production processes
- Improving product quality and standard
- Increasing efficiency
- Reducing production costs
- Commercializing technological information
- Increasing number of R&D personnel and qualified labor employment
After being registered as an R&D center, for its on-going in-house projects, our company applies to Special Incentive Tenders of Technological and Innovative Support Programs Departments (TEYDEB) operating under Turkish Scientific and Technological Research Center (TUBITAK) as well as to Santez projects by the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology within the scope of Regulations due to Turkish Scientific and Technological Research Center Industrial Research and Development Projects Supporting Program towards R&D and innovative projects.